Thursday 12 March 2009

Graphic representation of a minute fraction of...Image via Wikipedia

Found an email asking for some help with a website from Charlie, He has had the rather good idea of coming up with a website to recommend Web 2.0 applications and I am of course pleased to help. Finished that by last in the day, clearly I have not lost the capacity to work, I'll upload the website to some spare web space and let Charlie had the good news tomorrow. For now I think I'll get some rest, this chest cold is not pleasant...

Later: Uploaded and started on all the little tweaks and improvements it will need. CM tells me that this is not a project for his company, but something he is keen on himself and apparently so since he is willing to pay for it..

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: