Tuesday 23 December 2008

10 or possibly less reasons that i know I am getting old!

  1. I am mystified as why a sixteen year old would go to a fancy dress party as a schoolboy/girl;
  2. I listen to radio comedy from the late 1960s and find it 'superior';
  3. I find myself shouting at political commentators on TV to 'Let the other guy speak for heavens sake!';
  4. Er...I talk to televisions...;
  5. I automatically assume that any advice from anyone under the age of 25 will be wrong in some fashion;
  6. I feel able to address a group of thirty-something males as 'you lads';
  7. I actually care what the weather will be like tomorrow and find myself saying that the 'nights are drawing in' from about mid-September onwards;
  8. I share emails via the social networking sites with old school friends that I barely knew in school and recall 'the good old days';
  9. I use phrases like 'well in my day' and refuse to listen to any version of a song except the original;
  10. Just in case anyone is unsure that I am getting old, I make lists on my blog to prove the fact!

No comments: